D&C 98:3 "...all things wherewith you have been afflicted shall work together for your good, and to my name's glory..."

Isaiah 41:13 "For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee."

Friday, October 21, 2011

Merlynn's Feelings

Because Merlynn has such a fun, easy going, mellow personality, I'm wondering how he's feeling about all of this. I can't imagine what it must be like to know you have a terminal illness. Besides a few tears here and there, he's been pretty quiet and remarkably positive. He tells me he'll talk to me about any concerns he has, and I hope that's true. Communication has been such an important part of our marriage. I love him so much, and I'm so worried about him! What an amazing man he is.

I get the feeling he's not too phased by the diagnosis at the present time. He took me to Mimi's for dinner on the way home from the doctor's office, and he ordered...LIVER!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Laurie, did he really order liver? How gross! I hope he didn't try to kiss you after :) By the way, I love that you are starting this blog. Our love and prayers always, Amy and Mike

    ReplyDelete