D&C 98:3 "...all things wherewith you have been afflicted shall work together for your good, and to my name's glory..."

Isaiah 41:13 "For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee."

Saturday, October 15, 2011

I can't believe I'm blogging!

I never thought about doing a blog before, but now that my sweet husband, Merlynn, has been diagnosed with carcinoid tumors of the liver, I thought I'd give it a try. Hopefully, this way I can keep those of you who have been so supportive informed about what's going on. (Things have been so crazy that I can't remember who I've talked to and who I haven't!) We love you and truly appreciate your prayers and concern for us! Let the journey begin...

1 comment:

  1. For someone who hasn't blogged before, you are doing a FABULOUS job...blog...whatever! Thank you so much. The information, whatever it is, is comforting, to me anyway. I love you and Merlynn and am so happy you have each other. Also, I miss you terribly at school - though I am sooooo grateful you are home with the hubs. Love and Prayers, Chris Strong

    ReplyDelete