D&C 98:3 "...all things wherewith you have been afflicted shall work together for your good, and to my name's glory..."

Isaiah 41:13 "For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee."

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The more we know...the scarier this gets!

Merlynn has been doing a lot of research on carcinoid tumors and the sandostatin drug he'll be getting next week. He's also joined a support group on the internet where he can communicate with others who have this awful disease. We've heard a lot of horror stories, felt very frustrated, and neither one of us has had the best of days. We also found out this is the same type of cancer that took out Steve Jobs.

Thanks to my friend, Lynne Peterson, who gave me this wonderful book, Grateful, a few years ago. It's one of my very favorites! I love the song sung by Art Garfunkel that goes along with it.

I also appreciate my awesome visiting teacher, Kaye Walton, for suggesting I put the link on my blog. I need to listen to these lyrics every day and remember how truly blessed we are! (Today I kinda forgot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment